7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

I will miss you Picnik

To contact us Click HERE
I will miss you Picnik
Dude, I'm so sad. Picnik is closing tomorrow, April 19th.

For those who didn't use this great editing program, Picnik was awesome. It had free services, or a really inexpensive Pro account that easily allowed you to edit photos, make collages, add text and do fun stuff. It worked seamlessly with Flickr and was so easy to use. So freaking easy.

If you were a user of Picnik, what are you going to do? (Besides cry like me?! :)  The Aviary program that's in Flickr now SUCKS. You don't get to choose any fonts? What?! I haven't used Google+ because, well, it's Google+ and I'm mad at them for killing Picnik. I hear you can make the edits like in Picnik, but not the collages...and it isn't tied to Flickr (since that's a Yahoo product) so you can't save them back to Flickr.

At least PicMonkey has a font collection and they say "Collages are coming soon"... I'll be trying them out as soon as I'm over my mourning period for Picnik. Let me know if you found something similar to Picnik.

By the way, I have Photoshop Elements and Lightbox, but I found Picnik so easy to use and the web-based aspect was so handy when working in a coffeeshop. Perhaps I'll head to these programs... Sigh.

Oh Picnik...I'll miss you so! Thanks for many good years! :)

- mary the food librarianPin It!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder