9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Green Tea Chocolate Chip Muffins

To contact us Click HERE


"Back to the basic" is a good world to describe my feeling when I was baking these muffins. I did not have much time this week so I could only bake something simple to suit my limited time. I saw this muffin recipe in my bible and had not tried making it yet, in the same time I was thinking of using my green tea powder before it'll be expired soon.

Most of muffin recipes, they will call for all purpose flour but this time I mixed with top flour (or can be cake flour as well). Another special thing of this recipe is buttermilk. The muffins came out perfectly with great flavor of green tea and lots of chocolate chips. You can keep it as a basic muffin recipe when ever you are thinking of baking muffins, I'm sure you will love the result!

Green Tea Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yield 4 cups (according to the muffin case I used or 8 standard muffin size)

All purpose flour 130 g.
Top flour/ Cake flour 30 g.
Baking powder 1 tsp.
Baking soda 1/4 tsp.
Salt 1/4 tsp.
Green tea powder 1 - 1 1/2 tsp.
Sugar 90 g.
Chocolate chips 150 g.
Buttermilk 95 g.
Melted butter 65 g.
Egg 1
Vanilla 1/2 tsp.

1. Sift flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and green tea powder together and add sugar and chocolate chips then mix well, set aside.
2. Mix buttermilk, melted butter, egg and vanilla. Stir well and pour into the dry ingredient. Use the rubber spatula to mix well and do not over mixed.
3. Put the batter into the muffin cases 3/4 full and bake in the preheat oven at 190C for 20-30 mins.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder