5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Espresso Coffee Raisins Buns

To contact us Click HERE
I do love making my own bread every week and this is my most favorite recipe which I keep baking so far. This time I baked in a small buns with adding espresso coffee powder and raisins. I like coffee buns and DH likes to eat raisins. I am a fan of making bread by using whipping cream and I guess this is the best bread recipe ever for my thought. The super soft texture and taste wise are always amazing also it can be use to apply for any types of bread as well. I got my favorite recipe from one Thai blogger who modify this recipe from HML recipe into her version as I mentioned previously in this post "Cotton Soft Bread" http://thesweetmaison.blogspot.com/2010/06/cotton-soft-bread.html

From many experiences with this recipe, I did some minor changes and here is my version of making these delicious buns:

Espresso Coffee Raisins Buns
Bread flour 225 g.
Cake flour 75 g.
Salt 4 g.
Espresso powder 1 1/2 tsp.
Whipping cream 75 g.
Beaten egg 30 g.
Warm water 113 g.
Sugar 50 g.
Dry yeast 5 g.
Raisin 50 g.
1. Mix dry yeast, sugar and warm water then stir well and set aside.
2. Heat whipping cream in the microwave and add espresso powder. Stir well and set aside to let it cool to room temperature.
3. Mix beaten egg with whipping cream and set aside.
4. In the mixing bowl, add in bread flour, cake flour and salt. Use spatula stir just to combine.
5. Use low speed to mix dry ingredients and gradually add in (1) and (3). Increase the speed to medium speed and continue kneading the dough till smooth and elastic. Add in raisins and knead for few minutes more.
6. Shape the dough in ball shape and place in the greased bowl then wrap with cling film. Let the dough proof till double in size. It will take around 45 mins - 1 hour.6. Punch down the dough to release the air and divide the dough into 9 portions equally.
7. Let the dough rest for 10 min. and shape into a small ball. Place the dough in the greased square pan and continue to finish all 9 portions. Wrap the pan with cling film and proof the doughs for 40 mins.
8. Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle some white sesame.
9. Bake in preheat oven at 175C for 20 mins.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder