20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Sticky Milk Bread / Milky White Bread

To contact us Click HERE




If you are interested in searching many types of recipe, Cookpad Japan is another good source! I was so glad when I knew that "Google Translate" can help me to understand everything in Cookpad and it's so much fun looking through the website and try the featured recipes there. 


There are two recipe types which always catches my attention from Cookpad, they are Candy and Pan Section. I can spend the whole day just to look at nice photos and recipes together with making some notes for what I will want to try.


Last Friday, I wanted to bake bread for our breakfast but I left over the bread flour less than 250 g. then I have to search for what recipe can I make and this one was the choice. The reason I chose this "Sticky Milk Bread / Milky White Bread" was tapioca starch is one of the ingredient. I found it sounds exciting for me with this experiment.


Kneading the dough was so easy and the method was very simple. Also the bread came out perfectly in shape and texture though I did not shape the dough as in the original recipe. The texture was soft and sticky or chewy just nice even eating plain bread. We finished it in 3 days and the 3rd day the bread still soft and moist. If you are looking for a good white bread recipe, this one is what you should try it out.


Sticky Milk Bread / Milky White Bread


Bread flour                 220  g.
Tapioca starch              30  g.
Sugar                              20  g.
Yeast                                4  g.
Milk powder                 12  g.
Salt                                  4  g.
Milk                             190  cc.
Unsalted butter           25  g.


1. Mix all dry ingredients in the mixing bowl then pour in milk and start the mixer with dough hook.
2. Knead the dough till incorporate and form into the rough dough. Add in butter continue kneading till get smooth and elastic dough.
3. Wrap the dough with cling film in the greased bowl and proof the dough about 40 mins.
4. Punch down to release the air and shape in round ball then wrap with cling film and rest the dough 20 mins.
5. Roll out the dough into rectangular and roll up likes swiss roll. Place the dough in the greased loaf pan cover with cling film. Proof the dough for 45 mins.
6. Bake in preheat oven 180C for 10 mins then adjust the temperature to 160C bake till the bread is done.


Special Thanks: www.cookpad.com (Japan) by Savetta

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder