20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Healthy Mixed Fruits Yogurt Muffins

To contact us Click HERE


I was feeling like baking something healthy and I also wanted to try baking with yogurt as my first time. Yogurt is an ingredient which can help your bakes moist and add a good flavor. I never got a chance to try till this time, I found one cup of low fat strawberry yogurt in the fridge then I looked through my bible and decided to go for this recipe "Berry & Yogurt Muffins" from dailydelicious.blogspot.com

I did not follow the original recipe exactly coz I substituted berry with dried cranberries, dried apricots & raisins. The original recipe called for yogurt but I used what I had on hand. I was surprised that the strawberry yogurt really gave a good flavor to my muffins besides that how moist of these muffins also a great thing. This recipe will be my first choice next time when I'm thinking of quick & healthy bake.

Here is what I did to get my perfect healthy muffins:

Healthy Mixed Fruits Yogurt Muffins

Cake flour                               150 g.
Quick oats                                 20 g.
Baking powder                       1 1/2 tsp.
Pinch of salt        
Caster sugar                           110 g.
Strawberry low fat yogurt      110 g.
Eggs                                       2
Oil                                          60 ml.
Dried cranberries, dried apricots & raisins 120 g. (chopped into small pieces)       

1. Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt then stir in quick oats, sugar and mixed fruits.
2. Mix eggs, yogurt, oil together and pour into the dried ingredients. Stir till incorporate but do not over mix.
3. Spoon the batter into muffin pan with paper cases and bake them in the preheat oven 200C for 20-25 mins.

Special Thanks: Khun Pook from dailydelicious.blopspot.com for sharing a good & healthy recipe.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder