19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins - Nosh with Me recipe

To contact us Click HERE
BananaCCMuffinBanana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Last night, I opened the refrig and saw two very sad bananas. I tweeted...Anyone have a Banana muffin recipe? Luckily, friends Hilary and JustJenn came to the rescue. I'm going to make JustJenn's recipe next time (looks very yummy - love crumb toppings!), and whipped up a batch of Hilary's mom's recipe this morning.

Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsBanana and Chocolate are best friends, no? I love chocolate covered frozen bananas...oh, I'll to get one of those this summer!

Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsI think this is a first! I woke up, make the muffins, photographed it, blogged, and am now heading to work. AND it is 6:00 am! Yes, I'll be going to bed early tonight! :)

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe:
Go to Hilary's Blog, "Nosh with Me" for the recipe. You can make a loaf of bread or muffins.
Notes: I used 1 stick of butter (not shortening), added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and placed a couple chocolate chips on the muffins. I baked mine at 350 degrees convection oven for about 30 minutes.
Recipe: Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsPin It!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder