16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Vanilla Bean Malt Bundt Cake - Happy Bundt Day!

To contact us Click HERE
Vanilla Bean Malt Bundt Cake - Baked ElementsVanilla Bean Malt Bundt Cake
Happy National Bundt Day 2012! I look forward to this year all year!

Hope you are making a bundt for your friends and family. I'm sad I couldn't make 30 Days of Bundt again, but I Still Like Big Bundts.

This is the Vanilla Bean Malt Cake from Baked Elements. Love all the Baked books! The recipe makes a 6-cup Bundt. I love the Nordic Ware 6-cup Bundt pan...so cute.

Vanilla Bean Malt Bundt Cake - Baked ElementsNestle Original Malted Milk powder is added to this cake. It is topped with a vanilla glaze. You can use vanilla beans or vanilla paste.

Vanilla Bean Malt Bundt Cake - Baked ElementsHappy Bundt Day!! - mary the food librarian

You can find the recipe on page 126 of the Baked Elements book by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito.

  Pin It!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder