14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

The Storm

To contact us Click HERE
Dear Friends,

It has been too long since I have last been able to visit with all you, of my dearest friends.  My situation is one I had never anticipated.

When Hurricane Sandy swept through the North East, it left many thousands devastated, including myself.  I lost the main floor of my home and all its contents. My home is not inhabitable, which is why I have been unable to visit with you all.

However, I am blessed to be safe with my family.  It may be a while longer until I can get back to cooking again, but I wanted to let you know that I am safe and well.  I miss you all so much!

Experiencing this storm brings many emotions.  The kindness of the neighbors and the many strangers who now have found a place in my heart will reinforce the goodness of man.  This experience is a whirlwind of emotions but mostly ones that show me the meaning of a smile.

I look forward to being a part of your day soon. I will keep you posted.

Love & Blessings,Catherine xoStumbleUpon

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder