17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Soft & Moist Chocolate Buttermilk Bundt Cake

To contact us Click HERE


My family members requested for some chocolate cake early this week in the same time I was thinking of baking something with my bundt pan :) Talking about bundt cake recipes, I guess this blog "Food Librarian" is the most popular coz there are so many bund cake recipes and this was the one I tried. The original recipe is Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake but for my personal I do not like cinnamon in my cake. I followed the original recipe without cinnamon and reduced the sugar amount as well. The cake cake out fabulously with the super soft and moist texture also he taste was great even without frosting.

Since I baked this cake, I told myself that I will definitely try baking more bundt cakes with the recipes from "Food Librarian" again for the next time.

Soft & Moist Chocolate Bundt Cake
Adapted from http://food librarian.blogspot.com "Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake"

Water                 1 cup
Unsalted butter  1/2 cup
Vegetable oil     1/2 cup
Cocoa powder   5 Tbsp.
All purpose flour 2 cups
Sugar                   2 cups (I used only 360 g.)
Salt                    1/2 tsp.
Buttermilk          1/2 cup
Baking soda       1  tsp.
Eggs                  2
Vanilla               1 tsp.

1. Put butter, oil, water, cocoa powder into the sauce pan and bring to boil.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, salt. Pour the cocoa mixture into the flour and mix until combined.
3. Add in buttermilk and baking soda then mix.
4. Combine eggs and vanilla then add into the batter. Mix till incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into the greased and floured bunt pan. Tap the pan with the counter top few times.
6. Baked in preheat oven 185C for 30-35 mins.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder