1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Oreo White Chocolate Mousse Pie.... Our 4th Anniversary Dessert

To contact us Click HERE


Time's passing by so fast... and now it's our 4th Anniversary for this year.
I promised myself to make something special when DH's birthday, my BD, Valentine's day & our anniversary.

Recently I was very busy so I looked into some recipes which will not take up time to make and I decided to go for this one from www.kraftrecipes.com Why this recipe became my finalist coz it has our favorite ingredient "white chocolate". Though DH is not oreo fan but he's really enjoyed this dessert so much and me love it too.

This white chocolate mousse is rich and creamy with a taste of oreo made them really compliment each other. For my preference, I added pink coloring to the mousse as you might know I am a pink girl :) and I rather to see my dessert in sweet color than black & white.

Oreo White Chocolate Mousse Pie

Oreo cookies                15.5     oz (1 package divided)
Unsalted butter             6         Tbsp. (melted)
Gelatine powder          1           envelop (estimate 7 g.)
Milk                             1 + 1/4   C
White chocolate chips  11     oz
Whipping cream          2          C

1. Finely crush 24 of the cookies. Mix with melted butter, press firmly onto bottom of 7 inches springform pan then put into the fridge. Coarsely chop 24 of the remaining cookies, set aside.
2. Sprinkle gelatine over milk in a large saucepan, let stand for 1 min. Cook over low heat 3 mins or until the gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
3. Add white chocolate chips an cook till completely melted and the mixture is well blended. Place the saucepan in a bowl of iced water and let stand 8-10 mins till it's thickened.
4. Add in chopped oreo cookies and fold in whipped cream.
5. Pour into the chilled crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or over night before serving.

Special Thanks: www.kraftrecipes.com for oreo white chocolate mousse cake recipe






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder