1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Delicious Cream English Scones.... Super Easy Recipe!

To contact us Click HERE

I am a scone lover! Since I started baking, I have been trying many scone recipes and the more I bake my skill of making scone is much better than 1st time.

1st time eating scone happened when I visited UK about 8 years ago and I started baking them myself when I moved to Singapore for good. I bake scones a few times a month. DH & I love eating them either for breakfast or afternoon tea.

My previous post about scone, I got the recipe from cookpad.com (this website originated from Japan and I use google translate to help me). There are many variety recipes out there which I'm interested to try and this time I have to get cream scone recipe since I wanted to use my dairy whipping cream. The method of making it's so easy and not many ingredients required. Moreover, the scones came out beautifully with a good taste especially eating them warm with butter and raspberry jam. It's Heaven! I baked cream scone before but the result not as good as this time. Since it's such an easy recipe and give me to taste such a nice scone. I will bake them again when I have dairy whipping cream to use up next time.

Cream English Scones
Yield 5 pcs.

Cake flour           200  g.
Baking powder   1      Tbsp.
Pinch of salt
Sugar                   2      Tbsp.
Milk                     50    g.
Whipping cream  100  g.
*Optional: raisins

1. Sift cake flour, salt & baking powder together then set aside.
2. Mix milk and whipping cream then slowly pour half of the liquid ingredient into the flour mixture and use the spatula try to combine into a dough then add the rest of liquid ingredient.
3. Gather the mixture to become a dough and fold 2-3 times. Rest the dough for 5 mins.
4. Plat the dough into the disc shaped with the thickness of 1 inch. Dip the round cutter in the flour and cut out the dough.
5. Place the dough on the greased tray and brush the top with some milk.
6. Bake in the preheat oven 170C for 20 mins.

Special Thanks: www.cookpad.com



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder